Nascar Mexico Series
It is the most important motorsport series in Mexico directed by Jimmy Morales. The first season was held in 2004 and since then 14 championships have been completed throughout 13 states of the Mexican Republic and the city of Phoenix in the United States.
Currently, the series is divided into 3 different categories: Nascar Peak, Nascar FedEx Challenge and FB and BOHN Mikel’s Trucks.
It has television coverage and streaming in media such as Fox Sports and Claro Sports reaching millions of motorsport fans in Mexico and Latin America. In 2021, an audience of 27 million is estimated in Mexico and 90 million in Latin America.
For the 2022 season, Daniel Sedlak german driver with recent podiums in the motorsport world will be aboard a car from Hugo Oliveras‘ successful HO Speed Racing team in the popular Nascar Trucks category in Mexico.
Some of the benefits for Daniel Sedlak’s sponsors in the Nascar Mexico series:
- Presence of the brand on the car, helmet and mono of the driver.
- Incentive trips for employees to one of the dates to meet the pilot and live the Nascar experience.
- Motivational talks at his company about Daniel’s experience competing around the world.
- Team building events around the car, such as Pit Stops challenges where employees form teams to compete with each other.
- Driving experiences in a two-seater kart with the driver.
- Activations in Point of Sales like race simulators.
- VIP Hospitality Catering next to the track for clients and employees.
Contact us now to discuss sponsorship plans and chat with Daniel.
About Nascar Trucks
It is the category that is run in trucks and it is the most important seedbed of drivers in Mexico. It had its beginnings in 2002 with Jorge Goeters being champion, it was until 2017 when he officially joined the Nascar Peak Mexico Series, achieving great acceptance by all the fans.
Sports Marketing MX © 2021